Our mission is to find, map, photograph and catalogue every stinkpipe in the Greater London area, though out of London is welcome too. Please send your stinkpipe pics here or to stinkpipes@gmail.com Twitter: @stinkpipes Holder of 6Music's Geek of the Week accolade, 1st October 2011

Tuesday 27 September 2011

My Biog

If anyone is slightly confused by the disconnect between the "mission statement" I have printed under my Cat avatar, and the actual contents of this blog then you may be interested to know that this is because I have more than one blog on blogger, and blogger seems to want to use the same biog details for all my blogs, even though the one it uses was only really written for a long running and occasional blog i call "Dispatches From The Cat".

so please ignore it, my anarchism, and my views on cycling are hardly relevant to the stinkpipe adventure we are all embarking on.

I will try to find a way to remedy this obvious problem, but it might take me some time. I'm not so good with computer software, better with solid engineering in the real world!

Oh hum

No comments:

Post a Comment