Our mission is to find, map, photograph and catalogue every stinkpipe in the Greater London area, though out of London is welcome too. Please send your stinkpipe pics here or to stinkpipes@gmail.com Twitter: @stinkpipes Holder of 6Music's Geek of the Week accolade, 1st October 2011

Saturday 24 September 2011

I used to record the locations of all the stink pipes I discovered in an AtoZ with a black marker pen. This was obviously inadequate, and even more so after I lost it.

Luckily I seem to have remembered most of the locations; this is a feat which i can only manage with information that others consider to be useless.

Through the next few months I will be bringing over entries from my previous blog, mapping the individual pipes as I copy them over, recording types, features and posting photographs.

By the end of the year i hope to be fully up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment